- Dynon Skyview 1000 or 700 unit (excludes D10A)
- SkyView 13.0 System Software (minimum)
- Dynon WiFi adaptor installed in SkyView unit(s). NOTE: A WiFi adaptor is required for screen installed in the aircraft.
- Dynon Connection enabled within AvPlan EFB. Tap Settings > External Devices > Dynon Status and ensure it’s switched ON.
- Power up the Dynon SkyView unit(s).
- Connect the iPad to the WiFi hotspot created by the Dynon Skyview – via the iPad’s Settings app. (Refer to your Dynon Skyview documentation for more information regarding setting up the WiFi hotspot).
- Return to AvPlan EFB and complete your flight planning process. Tap Send/Share icon.
- Select Send to Dynon.
- A confirmation will appear on the Dynon screen. Select Accept to import the flight plan.